You start in a swampy area.
Your goal is to find a way to enter the tombs of your ancestors.
General tips for this area:
- Don’t mind the giant frogs: they can’t hurt you from their position.
- If you jump into the water, always stay close to the ladders… or you’ll drown.
- Don’t fall into any pit at this stage: it would result into instant death.
- Once you’ve found the AXE (e), destroy all thickets (X) with it.
- Enter the grove on your left and go all the way until you find the SHOVEL (a)
- Interact with the strange 4-stoneheads tree at (b): they’ll give you 4 riddles
- To solve the 1st riddle you’ll need an ETHERWEED
- To solve the 2nd riddle you’ll need a ROCK
- To solve the 3rd riddle you’ll need a METEORITE
- To solve the 4th riddle you’ll need a BRANCH
- Pick up the FALCONSKYRE (c) and the ROCK (d)
- Pick up the AXE (e) and equip it
- Dig under the destroyable thicket next to the fountain, to unearth a METEORITE (f)
- Walk on the bridge and jump into the water to pick up an ETHERWEED (g). Exit through the eastern ladder.
- Note that, while in the water, you might pick up 1 or 2 FISHES with your bare hands. Those fishes might come in handy later on
- Pick up the BLACKMOSS (h)
- Dig under the fireflies to unearth a treasure with mortar and recipe (i). You now know how to make a SHOCKBOMB… but you’re not skilled enough (requires Alchemy 4)
- Pick up the BORRA (j)
- Pick up the BRANCH (k)
- Answer the riddles by putting the 4 respective items on the different stone benches facing the stone heads. You’ll be granted four levels of Alchemy
- Brew a SHOCKBOMB with your mortar and pestle, using the FALCONSKYRE and the BLACKMOSS
- Throw the SHOCKBOMB at the rocky entrance (L)
- Note: if you happened to waste your SHOCKBOMB, you can still make another one by picking up respawning herbs. Just wait a little bit, or rest (press [r])
- Enter FIDOC’S TOMB
Some of these tips don’t work or are unclear? You need further help? Your game is bugged?
Please email me: email@example.com